When you get down to it, a business plan is just a guide. A map for your business that shows your goals and goes over how you plan to achieve those goals.
Business plans don't have to be a long drawn out document. In fact, they should be short and concise.
If you have a big, detailed, and ongoing business plan that never seems to end, then no one is going to want to read it! We wouldn't want that.
An Excessively long business plan is a big pain to handle, you want to be able to refine this over time.
We offer the following services:
- Review of governing documents to ensure they are current, properly coordinated and comply with state law;
- Prepare notices and minutes of required meetings;
- Assist with re-titling and transfer of assets into the entity;
- Regularly update governing documents to incorporate new business strategies, changes in family and financial circumstances and improved legal language;
- Annually review corporate documents; and
- Assist with titling of newly acquired business assets